So i have not updated my blog in awhile, but I am in the process of writing about my happenings. Needless to say, I have encountered many changes recently in everything I am getting involved in, and new challenges. I would also like to add that the earthquakes were not felt here, Paraguay is not known to have any natural disasters, but thanks for thinking of me anyways. I look forward to updating you, but here are a few pics from my trip to the Jesuit Ruins of Paraguay which are about 1 hour away from my site...
Yessica is currently in the Peace Corps being sustainable in Paraguay until December 2011...
The contents of this page, and all links appearing on this page, do not represent the positions, views or intents of the U.S. Government, or the United States Peace Corps.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
A few pics to gander...
So i have not updated my blog in awhile, but I am in the process of writing about my happenings. Needless to say, I have encountered many changes recently in everything I am getting involved in, and new challenges. I would also like to add that the earthquakes were not felt here, Paraguay is not known to have any natural disasters, but thanks for thinking of me anyways. I look forward to updating you, but here are a few pics from my trip to the Jesuit Ruins of Paraguay which are about 1 hour away from my site...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you are so cute in your little rise against shirt!
Hola Jessica, I love your postings and enjoy your descriptions of life and experiences in Encarnacion. I hope you continue to enjoy your sejourn in Paraguay.
Happiness and best of luck.
Uncle Luis
Post a Comment